- About Us
A team of dedicated professionals
- Trusted by over 120 architects worldwide
- 95% referral rate through architects, owners, consultants and developers
- 100% authentic reporting; not affiliated with engineering firms
- Broad knowledge base in school, healthcare, institutional and commercial projects
- Employee(s) with 15+ years of experience assigned to each project
- Proven relationship management skills guarantee collaboration with all team members
- Customized solutions improve transition from design development to construction to turnover
- We don't operate with a check sheet, our tenured staff conduct business based on our years of experience
CFMS Consulting Inc. has been Canada’s leader in total building commissioning since 1992. Our team partners with business owners, architects, designers and construction teams to achieve superior quality control on every project from design phase to initial year of operation.
CFMS was the first company in Canada to offer independent commissioning consulting to the building industry. We offer exceptional engineering and technical knowledge, years of in-depth experience, and an ever-expanding knowledge base that’s always abreast of changes to building systems and equipment. Our projects include new construction, existing buildings, education, retail, institutional and tenant improvements, and we specialize in providing total building commissioning and LEED commissioning services.
CFMS technicians have years of experience with the construction process, design of mechanical and electrical systems, total building commissioning, project management and facilities management. They will develop a total commissioning plan designed to your goals and the size and complexity of your building.
Our team of engineers and technicians has significant experience with the construction process, design of mechanical and electrical systems, total building commissioning, project management and facilities management. The team we select for your project is uniquely equipped to deliver the goals of the commissioning or facilities management process while working with the design, construction and building owner’s teams.
CFMS is registered with the Professional Engineers of Ontario, and are a member of the Building Commissioning Association and the Canada Green Building Council.