Join a great team
Our success as a company begins and ends with the strength of our team. We value our employees and strive to create an atmosphere that’s stimulating, warm and always welcoming.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING - SUMMER 2017!
CFMS Consulting Inc., Richmond Hill, ON
CFMS Consulting Inc. provides Mechanical and Electrical Commissioning services to both new construction and existing buildings. CFMS was the first independent commissioning company in Canada and we have been serving our clients for 25 years. Most of our projects are within Ontario but we have completed projects both nationally and internationally. We are proud to have a high retention rate of both clients and team members. We have offices in Richmond Hill, Hamilton, Calgary and Halifax.
Our Ideal Candidate.
If you are customer oriented, friendly and possess a willingness to learn, you might be who we are looking for.
More specifically, our ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Highly organized with impeccable communication skills, verbal and written.
- A results-oriented, self-starter mentality.
- Highly adaptable and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical building systems would be an asset but not necessary.
- Ability to work under set deadlines with multiple, ongoing priorities and projects.
- A degree or diploma in an engineering field.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record with regular access to a car.
The Commissioning Consultant 1 year contract position, is located at our Richmond Hill office. The successful candidate will initially work with project managers to learn the commissioning and construction processes. Enthusiastic individuals with initiative may move through the training program quickly. Upon successful completion may be given the responsibility of Project Manager for smaller building projects.
The Commissioning Consultant will provide accurate, comprehensive and timely information to ensure the commissioning process for each project is successful. To achieve this, the successful candidate will be required to spent time in the office and on the site at the project location.
Specific job duties include:
- Develop commissioning plan, and testing protocol documentation
- Witness on-site static and dynamic testing
- Provide high level communication with owners, design and construction teams
- Provide installation inspections
- Conduct/Witness functional testing
- Provide owner/client operational training
- Provide written reports
This full-time, contract position offers a competitive compensation plan that includes benefits.
We value diversity and inclusion and we encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can help make it easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to ask.
We will review all applications as they are received and will contact successful applicants. No phone calls please.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org