More control. Higher quality. Fewer problems.
Commissioning has tremendous benefits to your project, not the least of which are a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result. You get:
- Greater control of construction costs
- Greater control over the construction schedule
- A smoother turnover
- Reduced operational problems
- Reduced risk to the building owner
- Reduced complaints from building occupants
To achieve these benefits, our commissioning consultant works closely with the building owner’s team, the design team and the construction team to:
- Verify that installation of building systems meets contract document requirements
- Verify that building systems provide design intent performance
- Provide a professional training program for building operators
- Verify that project turnover process and documentation meet contract document and owner requirements
Looking for a smooth turnover process?
Contact us today to see how we can help your team boost efficiency and quality.