HVAC systems consist of a dual temperature two-pipe system - hot water heating plant and chilled water plant, glycol heating systems, pool heating system, domestic hot water plant, domestic cold water booster system, air handling units, fan coil units, VRF split AC system, supply and exhaust fans and miscellaneous heating equipment. The building has both DDC control for major equipment and systems and local equipment control.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Preparation of the Commissioning Plan
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Witnessing dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of major HVAC systems
· 20% performance testing of terminal HVAC units
· Co-ordination of mechanical & electrical equipment and systems training
· Development of systems design & operation manual
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.