This 3-storey place of worship, including finished basement and roof-level mechanical systems, was commissioned to CSA Standard Z320-11 and associated ASHRAE Guides & Standards related to building commissioning.
Mechanical & plumbing systems consist of: Five (5) RTUs c/w heat recovery, gas-fired heating, DX cooling & VAV, make-up air unit c/w hood exhaust system serving the kitchen, energy recovery units c/w electric reheat serving the laundry room, showers and changerooms, gas-fired and electric terminal heating units, heat pump system for the 3rd floor residence, smoke management system utilizing exhaust fans/outside air louvres in stairwells, and domestic HW heating system.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Preparation of commissioning plan and testing documentation
· Installation review from a commissioning perspective
· Witnessing static & dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system
· Performance testing of HVAC control system (Alerton)
· Development of mechanical systems re-commissioning manual
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
· Post-occupancy reviews & resolution of commissioning issues
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.