This 3-storey, fully finished place of worship, including roof-level mechanical systems, was renovated with accessible space, flexible usage and the long-term needs of the community in mind.
Mechanical & plumbing systems consist of: Fourteen (14) furnaces (c/w two stage gas-fired heating, two stage DX cooling, fresh air VAV duct connection and supply fan), fourteen (14) roof-mounted condensing units, one (1) rooftop energy recovery ventilator (c/w heat recovery, two stage electric pre-heat, glycol heating coil, supply fan, exhaust fan and toilet exhaust fan for heat recovery), make-up air unit c/w hood exhaust system serving the kitchen, hot water heating perimeter radiation, exhaust fans serving washrooms, laundry and kitchen as well as new pumps / piping for ERV hot water and glycol loop, boilers, hot water recirculation, hot water perimeter radiation and sanitary.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Preparation of commissioning plan and testing documentation
· Installation review from a commissioning perspective
· Verify completion of static & dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system
· Performance testing of HVAC control system
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
· Post-occupancy reviews & resolution of commissioning issues
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.