A new operations centre for the Town of East Gwillimbury. 50% of the space is dedicated to administration and 50% to operation work bay areas. It will support critical Town infrastructure and core services. The facility will support over 120 full-time and seasonal staff throughout the year. With brand new, state-of-the-art training spaces, various efficiency and environmental features, electronic vehicle charging stations and much more, this facility is a great addition to the Town.
The new operations centre houses an HVAC system that consists of 2 new hot water boilers, an energy recovery ventilator, a heat recovery unit, a make-up air unit, 2 new rooftop units and 2 new hot water boilers serving both a perimeter heating loop and an in-floor heating loop. A number of pumps, exhaust fans and perimeter heating units (unit heaters / cabinet heaters) service various areas around the building and a pump house is situated on the south side of the property. The building has full DDC control for all major mechanical equipment and common areas throughout.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Preparation of mechanical and electrical test forms manuals
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Witnessing static and dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC equipment
· Review of operation and maintenance manuals
· Co-ordination of mechanical & electrical equipment and systems training
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.