30 St. Clair Avenue West is a 16-storey Class-A office building. The Equitable Bank tenant fit-out project on Level 15 offers roughly 11,000 square feet of office space. The project was awarded LEED Silver.
Building systems associated with the project consist of a variable volume compartment unit, fan coil units, VAV boxes, heat pump serving the IT room, exhaust fans, local domestic hot water heaters and LV lighting controls with occupancy sensors, daylight harvesting and controlled wall receptacles. The building has a mix of pneumatic and DDC controls.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Development and execution of the Commissioning Plan
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Witnessing dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of pneumatic / DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC & lighting control systems
· Review of O&M Manuals and TAB Report
· Preparation of documentation required for LEED submission
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.