The Georgian Bay District Secondary School is a new 2 storey secondary school, serving as a replacement for the existing Midland Secondary School. The school is able to accommodate 984 students, with the intent of housing students from both Midland and Penetanguishene. The design integrates metal, wood and glass, allowing the maximum natural light for an eco friendly school. The hospitality program is integrated into their cafeteria’s commercial grade kitchen. There are also college quality cosmetology and tech spaces, including automotive, construction and design. The library features a computer lab.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Commissioning coordination
· Identify required testing and provide test forms manuals for contractors
· Witnessing static and dynamic contractor testing
· Verification of Building Automation System
· 100% performance testing of HVAC systems
· Co-ordination of equipment and systems training
· Review of final balancing report
· Review of Operation & Maintenance manuals
· easonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.