Harvest Hills Public School is a new 2 storey elementary school serving the Bradford subdivisions between 8th and 9th Lines and from Barrie Street to 10th Sideroad. The school is able to accommodate 501 students including a child care centre. The design includes a hot water heating plant with 2 boilers, 3 air handling units serving the classrooms and 5 rooftop units serving the gymnasium, general purpose room, library, administration and pre-school area.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Commissioning coordination
· Identify required testing and provide test forms manuals for contractors
· Witnessing static and dynamic contractor testing
· Verification of Building Automation System
· 100% performance testing of HVAC systems
· Co-ordination of equipment and systems training
· Review of final balancing report
· Review of Operation & Maintenance manuals
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.