HVAC systems consist of a hot water heating plant and chilled water plant via connections to the direct energy building central plant, glycol hot water plants, domestic cold water booster system, domestic hot water systems, variable volume air handling units with energy recovery wheels, kitchen ecology exhaust units, 4-pipe fan coil units, supply and exhaust fans, computer room AC units, snow melt system, in-floor heating systems. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces. Hotel suites are controlled by local thermostats.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Commissioning coordination for mechanical, electrical, security and elevator systems
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Witnessing static and dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC & lighting control systems
· Co-ordination of mechanical & electrical equipment and systems training
· Development of systems design & re-commissioning manual
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.