VMC – KPMG Office Tower
HVAC systems consist of a hot water heating plant, glycol heating plant, chilled water plant, domestic cold water booster system, reclaimed rainwater system, variable volume air handling units with heat recovery (enthalpy) wheels, underfloor air distribution system and LV lighting controls with occupancy sensors and daylight harvesting. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Witnessing static and dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC & lighting control systems
· Co-ordination of mechanical & electrical equipment and systems training
· Development of systems design & re-commissioning manual
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.