Meadowvale Theatre located in Mississauga has been a staple of the arts since 1989, and closed in 2021 to undergo renovations to improve accessability and energy efficiency, as well as modernize the aging facility to give it new life to support the arts.
Building systems include HVAC: air handling unit, rooftop units, exhaust fans, existing boiler plant, hydronic and electric unit heaters, cabinet heaters and air curtains; Plumbing: domestic hot water system with recirculation. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Preparation of commissioning plan and testing documentation
· Commissioning coordination
· Review equipment shop drawings
· Installation review from a commissioning perspective
· Witnessing equipment start-ups
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC and plumbing systems
· Co-ordination of mechanical & electrical equipment and systems training
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.