The New Student Centre is a central addition to the Laurentian University campus, and will allow for the promotion of an international academy, with local roots supporting the city’s tri-culture campus and the building’s “Indigenous Sharing and Learning Centre”. The new open concept two level building contains an atrium, lounge space, student study areas, meeting rooms for students, multi-purpose rooms, and administrative offices for SGA staff.
HVAC systems installed include for hot water heating plant, variable volume air handling unit (c/w heating coil/DX cooling/steam humidification), ERV, radiant floor heating system and domestic HW system. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces. Electrical systems installed included for LV digital lighting control system.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Managing of static and dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC systems
· Co-ordination of mechanical equipment and systems training
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
· Development of system operations manual
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.