Oak Ridges Library is a new 19,000 sf LEED Silver Certified facility that houses meeting rooms, computer rooms, maker space, library material stacks, work rooms, study rooms, as well as learning/browsing areas for children, tweens, teens and adults alike.
HVAC systems installed include for hot water heating plant (in Basement), two variable volume roof-top units (c/w gas-fired heating/DX cooling), dedicated OA ERV, perimeter & radiant floor heating system and domestic HW system. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces.
Electrical systems installed included for LV digital lighting control system.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document & contractor submittal review
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Managing of static and dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC systems
· Co-ordination of mechanical & electrical equipment and systems training
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
· Development of system operations manual & 10-month IAQ plan
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.