The Orillia Recreation Centre is a blend of leisure, sport, fitness and recreational amenities for individuals and families, as well as competitive sport venues for groups and organizations. Facility amenities include a 25 m 8-lane lap pool with viewing gallery, therapeutic pool, leisure pool with play features, gymnasium with 2 FIBA sized basketball courts and viewing gallery, childcare room, multi-purpose room, fitness center including studio fitness rooms, and a walking/jogging track.
HVAC systems installed include for a hot water heating plant, glycol heating system for AHU heating coils, condenser water system for AHU DX coils, domestic hot water heating system, variable volume air handling units, pool dehumidification system, pool heating system loops, steam room, split A/C units, transfer/supply fans, and miscellaneous cabinet and unit heaters. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Mechanical commissioning coordination
· Installation reviews of mechanical works from a commissioning perspective
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· Verification of lighting control system
· 100% performance testing of major HVAC systems and spot checking on terminal devices
· Co-ordination of mechanical equipment and systems training
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.