The existing operations centre has gotten a much needed mechanical upgrade throughout the building in a multi-phase renovation that has completed 2 phases to date. The initial upgrade involved 4 new heat recovery units, a new rooftop unit, a new fluid cooler and new pumps serving the heat pump loop. The second phase, completed in 2021, involved providing 2 new heat recovery units and replacing 53 heat pumps with new units throughout the building. The building has full DDC control for all major mechanical equipment and common areas throughout.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Preparation of mechanical and electrical test forms manuals
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Witnessing static and dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC equipment
· Review of operation and maintenance manuals
· Co-ordination of mechanical & electrical equipment and systems training
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.