The University of Toronto Schools is a prestigious preparatory school that has been part of the University of Toronto community for over 100 years. The existing heritage building are being incorporated into the redevelopment, being built to LEED Silver standards. The new facilites will include: classrooms, laboratories, learning resource centre, art and drama facilities, offices, administrative space, double gymnasium, fitness centre, auditorium and all required services and support spaces.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Commissioning coordination
· Preparation and execution of the Commissioning Plan
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Witness dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC systems
· Co-ordination of mechanical equipment and systems training, including video-recording
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.