The Villa Care Centre is part of the Continuum of Care Campus located in Midland Ontario. Villa Care has served the community for many years, and is updating and modernizing facilities to increase capacity and best serve its senior community. The new Villa Care Centre will house 160 residents and offer high quality care.
HVAC systems installed include for hot water heating plant, domestic hot water heating plant, 8 variable volume rooftop units (c/w natural gas heating/DX cooling), 2 HRUs (c/w heat pipe/DX cooling), MUA, 3 split A/C units, baseboard heating and radiant panel heating. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning perspective
· Managing of static contractor tests
· Managing and select witnessing of dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· Review of final balancing report
· 100% performance testing of HVAC systems
· Coordination and recording of mechanical equipment and systems training
· Review of Operation & Maintenance manuals
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.