Phase 2 of the Wellesley Community Centre includes an Aquatic Centre with a 5-lane 25m lap pool, leisure pool, waterfall feature and steam room, as well as multipurpose community rooms and a green roof. Targeting Toronto Green Standard, this phase will have a minimum of 5% of its energy provided from renewable energy sources.
HVAC systems installed include for hot water heating plant, geothermal loop, and condenser water loop serving the various heating/cooling heat pumps. Also included are a RTU for OA make-up, a Dectron pool dehumidification system and domestic HW system. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces.
Electrical systems installed included for an emergency back-up generator and LV digital lighting control system.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning perspective
· Managing of static and dynamic M&E contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· 100% performance testing of HVAC systems
· Verification of LV lighting system
· Co-ordination of M&E equipment and systems training
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC system
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.