The new two storey building includes: reception, lobby, gun unloading room, offices, staff training facilities, executive wing, detention cells, interview rooms, storage, public washrooms, change rooms, weight room, lunch room/kitchenette, parade room and community room. They are seeking LEED Silver Certification.
HVAC systems consist of: Ground source geothermal loop, multiple ground source heat pumps serving: VRF system, heating & cooling system, and domestic hot water system, glycol heating system, snow melt systems, energy recovery ventilators supplying VAV boxes, VRF units for space temperature control and miscellaneous fans and hydronic heaters. Electrical systems commissioned include: LV lighting controls with occupancy sensors and daylight harvesting. The building has full DDC control down to and including the individual spaces.
Services provided by CFMS:
· Contract document review
· Preparation of commissioning plan and testing documentation
· Commissioning coordination
· Installation review from a commissioning prospective
· Witnessing dynamic contractor tests
· Verification of DDC system and BAS
· Performance testing of HVAC & lighting control systems
· Co-ordination of mechanical & electrical equipment and systems training
· Development of Current Facility Requirements and O&M Plan
· Development of Ongoing Commissioning Plan
· Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems.
· Coordination of monitoring based commissioning
· Post-occupancy reviews
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.