Before working at CFMS, I worked on the building operations side of the industry. It was then that Commissioning first crossed my path. Now, in the ever increasing marketplace for Commissioning services, I have created an outline of what you should look for when considering Commissioning:
1. A company which ensures that facilities, systems and equipment meet design, installation, operational, and performance requirements prior to being turned over to the end-user
2. A company partnering to provide quality control with the resources, experience and expertise to accelerate the start-up and qualification of your facility.
3. Years of experience in the field and development of a commissioning process that ensures that your plant and equipment function as designed and that you can move safely and efficiently to full-scale operation.
4. Choosing a company maximizing your company’s return on investment, in the shortest time possible.
5. Ensures that the project moves through the commissioning and start-up phase safely and without surprises or costly delays.
6. Be committed to delivering quality service and ensuring this commitment is an integral part of the project involved in.
7. A company able to deliver a high level of quality services that meets clients’ expectations.
8. Able to work closely with operations team and the construction contractor and by employing a rigorous, process-driven approach.
9. A company that distinguish as a critical partner in the success of your capital expansion project and value that is added is an advantage to clients.
10. A company with previous Commissioning experience, successful track record and in-house resources (e.g., engineering, finance, operation).
Improve communication between team members and instill pride in everyone involved.
Benefit from a more streamlined process, improved quality – and a significantly better end result.
Ensure your green initiatives are working. Top quality control at every phase.
Stay on budget and on schedule. Optimize performance and occupant comfort.
Get your building performing at peak efficiency and avoid inferior operator and maintenance knowledge.